Tomasello's Upholstery And Carpet Steam Cleaning
Tomasello's is family owned and operated, serving residential and commercial clients for many years in the Mahoning and Trumbell county areas. Providing full service carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout the Youngstown region.
Our top priority is responding to customer calls quickly, providing free estimates, extensive phone consultations and most of all, fast and excellent carpet cleaning services. With a well established reputation for excellence and rated at the top of the ticket for customer service and satisfaction, Tomasello's is committed to earning the trust, confidence and repeat business of each and every customer.
Try Tomasello's to experience their extraordinary level of kindness, helpfulness and comprehensive care. Prepare for amazement when you see that even your dirtiest and most damaged carpets can often be transformed to a “like new” condition.
Carpet Cleaning Benefits
Tomasello's is acutely aware of the important HEALTH BENEFITS to having your carpets professionally cleaned and maintained. Professional cleanings not only work to eliminate certain health risks, they also save money, by extending the life and luster of your carpet and flooring.
Regular Scheduled Carpet and Furniture Cleanings:
Eliminates Indoor Pollutants
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, the average person spends 90 percent or more of their time indoors, where levels of pollutants may be two to five times (and occasionally more than 100 times) higher than outdoor levels.
Keeps Allergies at Bay
In a recent survey by the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, more than 50 percent of homes had at least six detectable allergens present. To keep your allergies at bay, schedule regular cleanings and maintenance with a Wolfe’s Carpet Cleaning Technician.
Provides Protection From Pet Bacteria and Odor
The US is home to approximately 68 million dog owners and 73 million cat owners, which equals thousands of tiny “accidents” on carpets that require quick cleanup to remove bacteria and odor. For tips on proper cleanup, new and old homeowners alike can seek advice from a professional.
Extends The Life of Your Carpet
While carpet is an excellent choice for flooring, it is extremely important that you properly care for the carpet with routine maintenance. Along with regular vacuuming and spot cleaning, it is equally important to have the carpet in your home professionally cleaned.
Carpet Care Tips
Follow our carpet care tips for longer lasting, cleaner looking carpet:
- Avoid home cleaning equipment as your only means of cleaning.
- Remove shoes to limit soil and wear.
- Routine professional truck mount steam cleaning by Tomasello's every 12-18 months will help maintain your carpets proper appearance.
- Have a professional apply a protective treatment to your carpet after they have been cleaned.
- Use care in placing furniture back on freshly cleaned carpet yourself. Carpet must be fully dry or permanent staining may occur.
- Vacuum regularly (every 2-3 days).
- Attend to spots and spills immediately. Spot clean using a damp white cloth, avoid rubbing vigorously, and always work from the outer edge of the spot to the center.
- Strategically place walk mats at entries to doorways and high traffic entries.
- Don’t allow direct sunlight to shine on carpet all day, every day. This will cause fading.